109 Van Tassel Court, San Anselmo
The perfectly manicured and sun-drenched property checks all the boxes with emerald green lawn, mature trees, veggie gardens, & play area as well as a spacious bluestone patio and Ipe entertaining deck.
Around the corner from the newly built community clubhouse & pool and down the street from a multitude of trailheads as well as San Domenico & Hidden Valley schools. This is the Dream!
In the heart of the beloved Sleepy Hollow community is the quintessential single-level beauty everyone is searching for! Meticulously updated throughout reflecting the pages of a magazine this 4bed/3.5bath PLUS a separate 1 bed/1bath guest house provides versatility for today's lifestyle. The perfectly manicured and sun-drenched property checks all the boxes with emerald green lawn, mature trees, veggie gardens, & play area as well as a spacious bluestone patio and Ipe entertaining deck. Beautifully remodeled chef’s kitchen w/Wolf gas range, Sub-Zero fridge, quartz counters, walk-in pantry, and an eat-in dining area flows to the cozy family room. All 4.5 bathrooms are flawless in design! High ceilings, gleaming wood floors, idyllic mudroom, 2 car garage, fireplace, custom window coverings, chic light fixtures. Around the corner from the newly built community clubhouse & pool and down the street from a multitude of trailheads as well as San Domenico & Hidden Valley schools. This is the Dream!
Property Details and Features:
• 4 Bedrooms / 3.5 Bathrooms + Detached Guest House
• Approx. 2,413 sqft Home
• Approx. 560 sqft 1bed/1bath Guest House
• Approx. 14,690 sqft Lot
• Home built in 1948 and Guest House built in 2008
• Located in the coveted Sleepy Hollow neighborhood
• Warm and welcoming living room with brick wood-burning fireplace flows to the grand Ipe entertaining deck offers idyllic indoor/outdoor living
• Formal dining area with views to the lush, landscaped yard
• Beautifully remodeled chef’s kitchen complete with Wolf gas range, Sub-Zero refrigerator, quartz counters, walk-in pantry, and an eat-in dining area with built-in seating that opens to the family room
• Cozy family room just off the kitchen opens up to the sun-drenched backyard
• Spacious and bright primary suite with vaulted ceilings opens to the rear deck and is complete with a walk-in closet, sitting area, and a luxurious primary bathroom with dual vanity, soaking tub, and separate stall shower
• All bedrooms are generous in size with great natural light
• Remodeled bathrooms
• Single level living, versatile floor plan
• Kahrs Maple wood floors
• Dual paned windows
• Custom window treatments
• Designer selected light fixtures
• Mudroom with front loading washer and dryer and an abundance of cabinetry
• Bluestone patio and Ipe entertaining deck surrounded by majestic trees
• Landscaped front yard with new plantings and large back yard with level lawn – perfect for play and keeping an eye from the kitchen!
• Raised garden beds and plentiful additional space for gardening
• Detached 1BD/1BA guest house with living room, bedroom, kitchenette, wall AC and heater, French doors, and high ceilings
• Storage sheds
• 2 Car garage with storage
• Close to hiking & biking trails and community clubhouse and pool
• Close to San Domenico School and award-winning Ross Valley public schools
Zamira's perfected the fine execution of a successful and seamless real estate deal while exceeding client expectations with superior concierge service, savvy negotiations, a brilliant marketing plan and proven track record that always lands her in the top echelon of Marin County Realtors. Zamira brings an exorbitant amount of energy and enthusiasm to work every single day. With the highest level of integrity and impeccable reputation, her clients are always confident she is the most passionate and determined advocate to get them the results they expect and desire. Contact Zamira today to discuss your real estate goals. She's ready for you!Let's Connect