1408 Sir Francis Drake Blvd, San Anselmo
Straight out of a storybook you are guaranteed to say a big "YES" the minute you walk in.
This 3bed/2bath beauty lives like a 4 bedroom with a bonus room that was designed and featured in Pottery Barn!
This stunning vintage English Tudor is absolutely divine with luxurious amenities for today's lifestyle while maintaining the old-world charm that makes it completely irresistible. This 3bed/2bath beauty lives like a 4 bedroom with a bonus room that was designed and featured in Pottery Barn! The beautifully renovated kitchen and dining room with a built-in "command center" greets you upon entering that flows to the sun-drenched entertaining deck, landscaped, level yard, and kids play area. Gorgeous living room with gleaming wood floors and fireplace looks onto the front yard that boasts mature trees and a large privacy wall. 3 car off-street parking plus the garage with additional finished office space. A/C, designer light fixtures, decorative moulding, storage, laundry area. Close to award-winning RVSD schools, transportation, parks & all conveniences. Straight out of a storybook you are guaranteed to say a big "YES" the minute you walk in.
Property Details and Features:
• 3 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms + Office & Bonus Room
• Approx. 1,835 sqft Home
• Approx. 5,916 sqft Lot
• Built in 1931
• Upstairs bedrooms designed and featured in Pottery Barn!
• Charming property located in the heart of San Anselmo
• Grand living room with wood-burning brick fireplace with an abundance of windows to capture the natural light
• Beautifully remodeled kitchen with stainless steel appliances, KitchenAid gas range, island with counter seating, and an adjacent built-in desk and bar area
• Inviting dining room opens to the kitchen and is perfect for entertaining
• Lovely primary bedroom opens to the deck and yard
• Versatile bonus room off the upstairs bedroom is perfect for work, play or additional living space!
• Gorgeous wood floors
• Air Conditioning
• Laundry area
• Designer selected light fixtures
• Gorgeous newly landscaped front yard with white roses and flagstone, surrounded by Italian cypress
• Large entertaining deck with great sun exposure is accessible from the primary bedrooms and kitchen and offers idyllic indoor/outdoor living
• Level lawn areas and swing structure
• Basement / storage area
• Office space located off the garage
• Detached 1 car garage and off-street driveway parking for 3+ cars
• Close to award-winning Ross Valley public schools
• Ideally located between Fairfax & San Anselmo
• Hop, skip, jump, stroll to all conveniences!
Zamira's perfected the fine execution of a successful and seamless real estate deal while exceeding client expectations with superior concierge service, savvy negotiations, a brilliant marketing plan and proven track record that always lands her in the top echelon of Marin County Realtors. Zamira brings an exorbitant amount of energy and enthusiasm to work every single day. With the highest level of integrity and impeccable reputation, her clients are always confident she is the most passionate and determined advocate to get them the results they expect and desire. Contact Zamira today to discuss your real estate goals. She's ready for you!Let's Connect