48 Greenside Way, San Rafael
It lives like a single-family home with open floor plan and the sun pouring through an abundance of windows and sliding glass doors that opens to the private and lush patio.
This is quite the lifestyle with quick access to Golf at Peacock Gap, hiking, parks, China Camp, McNears Beach, as well as the Marina for boating and water fun!
You won't want to leave the comfort and ease of this divine 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom end-unit townhouse perfectly sited in The Knolls (only 30 units) in coveted Peacock Gap. It lives like a single-family home with open floor plan and the sun pouring through an abundance of windows and sliding glass doors that opens to the private and lush patio. The grand living/dining room combo with high ceilings, built-in's with a wet bar, and wood-burning fireplace flows perfectly into the updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite counters. A gate off the private patio with Arizona pavers leads to the beautifully maintained HOA grounds with resort-style oversized pool, clubhouse and lush lawns - it's like you're vacationing in Hawaii! Primary bedroom with balcony, two closets, vanity area and ensuite bathroom. Two car garage, wood floors, skylights, laundry. This is quite the lifestyle with quick access to Golf at Peacock Gap, hiking, parks, China Camp, McNears Beach, as well as the Marina for boating and water fun!
Property Details and Features:
· 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms
· Approx. 1,427 SqFt
· Tri-level, end unit townhouse with great natural light
· Newly painted interior
· Newly installed ceiling cans
· Newly installed door and closet hardware
· Bright and welcoming living room/dining room combo with high ceilings, wood-burning fireplace with marble tile, built-in's with wet bar, marble sconces, and abundant windows and sliding glass doors looking out the patio with Arizona pavers and lush plantings
· Gate off the private patio leads to the beautifully maintained, resort-style pool and clubhouse - it feels like you're vacationing in Hawaii!
· Remodeled kitchen with Thermador electric range, Sub-Zero refrigerator, Miele dishwasher, GE microwave, and granite counters opens up to the main living area
· Primary bedroom complete with balcony, plantation shutters, two closets, vanity area with additional sink, and ensuite bath with skylight and shower over tub
· Second bedroom with plantation shutters and balcony located next to the primary bedroom and third bedroom located at the lower level
· Guest bathroom with stall shower and skylight
· Wood floors in the main living areas
· Marble tile floors in the bathrooms
· Plantation shutters in the bedrooms
· Radiant heat
· Bedroom ceiling fans
· California Closets custom closet organizers in bedrooms
· Washer and dryer
· Laundry chute
· Storage area
· HOA dues of $650/mo. cover the exterior, roof, grounds maintenance, pool & clubhouse
· 2 car attached garage
· Sought after Peacock Gap location
· Close to Peacock Gap Golf Club, hiking, parks, China Camp, McNears Beach, Loch Lomand Marina, and Andy's Local Market
Zamira's perfected the fine execution of a successful and seamless real estate deal while exceeding client expectations with superior concierge service, savvy negotiations, a brilliant marketing plan and proven track record that always lands her in the top echelon of Marin County Realtors. Zamira brings an exorbitant amount of energy and enthusiasm to work every single day. With the highest level of integrity and impeccable reputation, her clients are always confident she is the most passionate and determined advocate to get them the results they expect and desire. Contact Zamira today to discuss your real estate goals. She's ready for you!Let's Connect