585 San Geronimo Valley Drive, San Geronimo
A heart's desire is to find solitude and comfort in your own home, a sanctuary to rest and rejuvenate, a safe haven.
Set in the heart of the beloved San Geronimo Valley, just minutes from vibrant downtown Fairfax and the gateway to miles of open space and world-renowned hiking & biking trails, it's the ideal setting for those craving more calm and tranquility in life.
A heart's desire is to find solitude and comfort in your own home, a sanctuary to rest and rejuvenate, a safe haven. This adored and updated 3bed/2bath single level beauty checks all the boxes, turn-key, and ready to go! With ~30,000sqft of lush, level land it’s an oasis to embrace with sparkling solar-heated pool, newly installed lawn, plentiful gardens, fruit trees, built-in bbq/kitchen area, spacious patio, private hot tub and so much more! This warm and inviting home with vaulted ceilings, open floor plan, wood-burning fireplace, skylights, and beautifully updated kitchen & bathrooms exudes warmth and character throughout. With a fantastic indoor/outdoor flow life is easy here. Set in the heart of the beloved San Geronimo Valley, just minutes from vibrant downtown Fairfax and the gateway to miles of open space and world-renowned hiking & biking trails, it's the ideal setting for those craving more calm and tranquility in life.
Property Details and Features:
• 3 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
• Approx. 1,750 sqft Home
• Approx. 29,600 sqft Lot
• Built in 1969
• Located in the heart of the coveted San Geronimo Valley
• Grand living room with open beam, vaulted ceiling, and wood-burning fireplace opens to the expansive covered patio that is perfect for entertaining and soaking in the lush surroundings
• Beautifully remodeled kitchen with skylights, custom cabinetry, built-in oven & microwave, electric cooktop, and island with counter seating
• Single level open floor plan concept
• Dining / Kitchen combination with angled open beam ceiling
• Spacious primary suite with two closets opens to its own private patio with hot tub
• Bamboo & Pergo floors
• Remodeled main bathroom with dual sinks and designer touches
• Landscaped front entry with stone path
• Gorgeous landscaped backyard with sparkling pool and secluded hot tub located off the primary suite
• Pergola with built-in barbeque area and counter with refrigerator - perfect for cooking under the stars
• Private, sunny property with vegetable gardens, greenhouse, fruit trees (nectarines, persimmon, fig, green grapes), and lush, level lawn to play
• Large entertaining patio with great sun exposure is accessible from the main living areas of the home and offers idyllic indoor/outdoor living
• The back of the property boasts a beautiful creekside setting with access through the fence gate
• Designer selected interior light fixtures
• Solar for the home and pool
• Backup Generator to combat the PG&E outages
• Storage shed & Greenhouse
• Mud/Laundry room off the garage enters into the kitchen
• 2 Car garage with workshop & storage area, plus off-street parking for 4 cars
• Close to hiking & biking trails, Two Bird Cafe, the San Geronimo Valley Community Center and Lagunitas Elementary School (K-8)
• Minutes from vibrant downtown Fairfax with restaurants, farmers market, shopping & more!
• Lovely scenic drive en route to Olema, Pt. Reyes, and Stinson Beach
Zamira's perfected the fine execution of a successful and seamless real estate deal while exceeding client expectations with superior concierge service, savvy negotiations, a brilliant marketing plan and proven track record that always lands her in the top echelon of Marin County Realtors. Zamira brings an exorbitant amount of energy and enthusiasm to work every single day. With the highest level of integrity and impeccable reputation, her clients are always confident she is the most passionate and determined advocate to get them the results they expect and desire. Contact Zamira today to discuss your real estate goals. She's ready for you!Let's Connect