60 Oak Grove Avenue, Woodacre
The ~19,000sqft property is simply divine with a bocce ball court, grand entertaining patio, an abundance of vegetable gardens and mature landscaping, decks, chicken coop and so much more!
Close to hiking & biking trails, San Geronimo Valley Community Center & Lagunitas Elementary School. Minutes from vibrant downtown Fairfax and en route to Olema, Pt. Reyes, Nicasio and more! Your own personal retreat awaits!
In the heart of beautiful Woodacre is this single level beauty boasting a masterful blend of a contemporary 4bed/4bath home with a modern farmhouse flair that highlights the magical creekside setting! The ~19,000sqft property is simply divine with a bocce ball court, grand entertaining patio, an abundance of vegetable gardens and mature landscaping, decks, chicken coop and so much more! The grand Great Room sets the tone with vaulted ceilings, built-in cabinetry, living and dining areas and a gorgeous remodeled kitchen with stainless appliances, oversized fridge & island with counter seating. Additional sunken family room featuring a barn door and fireplace. The entire home opens to the majestic outdoors making for perfect indoor/outdoor flow. Master suite with large walk-in closet and 3 additional generous sized, unique bedrooms all with bathrooms and lofts making for a versatile use of space. 2 car garage + plentiful off street parking. Close to hiking & biking trails, San Geronimo Valley Community Center & Lagunitas Elementary School. Minutes from vibrant downtown Fairfax and en route to Olema, Pt. Reyes, Nicasio and more! Your own personal retreat awaits!
Property Details and Features:
• 4 Bedrooms / 4 Bathrooms
• Approx. 2,438 sqft Home
• Approx. 18,928 sqft Lot
• Built in 1971
• Located in the heart of beautiful San Geronimo Valley
• Grand great room with vaulted ceilings and an abundance of skylights opens to an inviting deck that is perfect for entertaining and soaking in the sun
• Beautifully remodeled kitchen with stainless steel appliances, Bosch gas cooktop, double oven, oversized built-in refrigerator, and island with an additional sink and counter seating
• Single level open floor plan concept
• Dining / Kitchen combination with angled ceiling and skylights
• Family room with a built-in entertainment center and custom wall shelving
• Formal sunken living room with a custom sliding barn door and fireplace opens to the deck and side yard
• Spacious primary suite opens to the rear sun deck and is complete with a walk-in closet and luxurious bathroom with great natural light, dual vanity, jetted soaking tub, and stall shower
• The additional three bedrooms feature built-in loft space – super unique and fun!
• Front bedroom with loft space and attached bath has a sliding door that opens to the front deck – perfect for a home office!
• The middle bedroom features a double room, with double lofts and access to front deck through the sliding doors, plus an en suite bathroom
• The third, ultra-private bedroom with en suite bathroom features a kitchenette, loft, and opens to a private deck and side yard – perfect for guests or room rental opportunity
• Gorgeous French oak flooring
• Newly painted exterior
• New exterior lights
• New rear concrete slab patio
• Lush, landscaped front yard with modern metal raised planters and beautiful new plantings
• Fenced chicken run & coop and rabbit coop designed into the front landscape, located under the majestic oak tree
• Large entertaining deck with great sun exposure is accessible from the great room, primary suite and living room and offers idyllic indoor/outdoor living
• The back of the property boasts a beautiful creekside setting with a bocce ball court to enjoy under the string lights
• Private, property with sun deck, patio, raised vegetable garden beds, wine and metal barrels, grapevines, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, edible flowers, lemon tree & more!
• Custom bike storage rack
• 2 Car garage with workshop & storage, plus off-street parking for 4+ cars
• Close to hiking & biking trails, Two Bird Cafe, the San Geronimo Valley Community Center and Lagunitas Elementary School (K-8)
• Minutes from vibrant downtown Fairfax with restaurants, farmers market, shopping & more!
• Lovely scenic drive en route to Olema, Pt. Reyes, and Stinson Beach
Zamira's perfected the fine execution of a successful and seamless real estate deal while exceeding client expectations with superior concierge service, savvy negotiations, a brilliant marketing plan and proven track record that always lands her in the top echelon of Marin County Realtors. Zamira brings an exorbitant amount of energy and enthusiasm to work every single day. With the highest level of integrity and impeccable reputation, her clients are always confident she is the most passionate and determined advocate to get them the results they expect and desire. Contact Zamira today to discuss your real estate goals. She's ready for you!Let's Connect