65 Stuyvesant Drive, San Anselmo
This home was the center of decades of love and laughter and is ready for the legacy to continue with owners craving peace and tranquility.
Stunning views and serene setting envelop this beautiful home that has been lovingly cared for by the same family for 44 years! Set in the heart of Sleepy Hollow this ~2,735sqft 3bed/2.5bath home provides all the space for ease of living with a grand formal living room with vaulted wood ceiling and fireplace, open kitchen & dining room, family room with bar and fireplace as well as a 2nd family room on the lower level. The expansive deck captures the hill views that pour through most rooms creating a warm and welcoming vibe. Newer roof, freshly painted interior, and exterior, new water heater, an abundance of storage, workshop, street to street lot with 2 driveways & carport. This home was the center of decades of love and laughter and is ready for the legacy to continue with owners craving peace and tranquility. Close to hiking trails, community pool, Hidden Valley and San Domenico schools. Without question the best value in San Anselmo!
Property Details and Features:
• 3 Bedrooms / 2.5 Bathrooms
• Approx. 2,735 sqft home, Approx. 15,600 sqft lot
• Built-in 1964
• Lovingly cared for by the same family for 44 years!
• Grand formal entry leading to a stunning living room with vaulted wood ceiling and a wood-burning brick fireplace that flows to the outdoors
• Family room on the main level with additional fireplace, bar, and dine-in eating area
• 2nd family room on the lower level
• Private property with stunning and serene views
• Bright kitchen with 4-burner gas cooktop opens the dining room
• Bright, formal dining room opens to the deck with views
• Lovely master with walk-in closet and views galore!
• Expansive deck off the main level living areas offering idyllic indoor/outdoor living
• Freshly painted interior and exterior paint
• Newer carpeting throughout
• New dining room and front exterior light fixtures
• New roof and gutter guards (2018)
• New water heater (2020)
• Custom removable double pane windows
• Private driveway with two-car carport
• Plentiful storage
• Street-to-street lot with a 2nd entrance on Raven Road
• Close to hiking & biking trails and community clubhouse and pool
• Close to San Domenico School and award-winning Ross Valley public schools
Zamira's perfected the fine execution of a successful and seamless real estate deal while exceeding client expectations with superior concierge service, savvy negotiations, a brilliant marketing plan and proven track record that always lands her in the top echelon of Marin County Realtors. Zamira brings an exorbitant amount of energy and enthusiasm to work every single day. With the highest level of integrity and impeccable reputation, her clients are always confident she is the most passionate and determined advocate to get them the results they expect and desire. Contact Zamira today to discuss your real estate goals. She's ready for you!Let's Connect